Availability 7am to 4pm Tues-Sat
Come work at our BRAND NEW DISTRIBUTION CENTER in Aurora, CO and join our team of problem solvers
Benefits: Our commitment to our associates and their total well-being is our priority. We exceed in this by continuously investing in health and well-being solutions and initiatives.
Shamrock offers the following benefits:
- Low-cost healthcare benefits for you and your family
- Health Savings Account (HSA) company contribution
- Roth 401(k) & 401(k) with 5% match
- Free-of-charge Employee Assistance Programs
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- AND MORE!
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Operations Department. Essential Duties:
- Monitoring, tracking and updating attendance and performance records
- Generating Constructive Performance Discussion Records
- Processing/Researching departmental expenses (including Company financials, operational expenses, and company-confidential data)
- Track inventory and ordering of all office supplies and uniforms
- Coordinating and arranging meetings, preparing agendas, reserving and preparing facilities
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- HS diploma or GED and four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)
- Photo shop/Graphic design
- Operation of fax and copy machines
- 10 key by touch
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, Holidays and some weekends
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends." Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.