Valfair Construction is looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Operator. The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating a variety of equipment used in construction, maintenance and excavation.
- Operates heavy equipment of various sizes and weights used in excavation and site construction.
- Properly follows company safety procedures. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman, superintendent, safety director or HR manager.
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
- Candidate will possess knowledge of moisture condition, cut grade, and ability to load trucks
- Candidate will possess knowledge of cutting and filling grade
- Prefer knowledge of GPS
- Ideal candidate will also possess knowledge of lime stabilization and flex base
Seeking operators that specialize in operating one or more of the following:
Required Skills and Experience
- Motor Grader
This job has expired.
- Must have at least 3-5 years recent experience in Construction as a heavy equipment operator
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- HS diploma or GED preferred