Summary: Veolia provides operation and maintenance operations for the water treatment facilities and distribution systems for the Joint Powers Water Board, City of St. Michael, City of Hanover, and City of Greenfield.
- In conjunction with supervisor, or in his/her absence, reviews daily team requirements. Oversees work assignments to ensure that schedules are met. May recommend changes to schedule to optimize production and/or reduce costs. Ensures that labor reporting is accurate and balances with labor tracking system. Provides feedback to Supervisor on labor, material and equipment demands needed to achieve schedule.
- Monitors work assignments and ensures that team members are meeting or exceeding production and quality standards. Coaches and trains team members to increase skill level and to improve productivity, safety, quality and processes in a cost effective manner. Trains team members to troubleshoot and resolve problems.Provides technical guidance, troubleshoots, resolves or coordinates resolution of technical issues/problems on a pro-active basis. Models and teaches finding cost effective solutions to tasks.
- Prepares work orders either manually or from a Computer Maintenance Management System as required and prepares work related reports, procurement requisitions, charts, graphs and data submittal requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Models safe work practices and provides leadership in achieving safety goals. May assist with safety training. Ensures that safety awareness is on going, that good housekeeping is practiced and that environmental and safety regulatory requirements are met. Reports potential problems to supervisor on a timely basis.
- Performs duties of Operator I and Operations and Maintenance Tech III as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
Minnesota Class B Water license or ability to obtain a Class B license via reciprocity. Consideration may be given to current Class C license holders eligible to sit for the Class B exam.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience. Customer service experience preferred.
- Comfortable with administrative and operational work, including outdoors in varying weather climates. Meter reading, sample collection and laboratory analysis, data collection, confined space entry, equipment maintenance/troubleshooting, grounds maintenance, general housekeeping. General distribution system maintenance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.