Pestech Pest Solutions is currently seeking a Commercial Sales Representative to join our team!
Are you a sales professional with an energetic approach? Do you have a proven track record of successful sales growth? Are you interested in growing with one of the largest brands in the Tri- State Area?
Founded in 1989, Pestech is one of the fastest-growing pest management companies in the Northeast. At Pestech, our purpose is to help protect life and the environment through responsible pest management. Our team is committed to this purpose. The Outside Sales Representative position is a personally and professionally rewarding career. As an Outside Sales Representative with Pestech, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and command your financial altitude. Our sales professionals earn top wages, recognition, and have the potential to attain quarterly and annual awards! We offer comprehensive paid training and a sustainable, fulfilling career.
Where We are Going...
Our growth is the result of providing the highest quality, science-based pest solutions available; applied by qualified, licensed technicians. As an industry leader, we value people, progress, and professionalism! The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession-proof line of business. Pestech is fiscally fit, and our brand is flourishing!
Salary: Annual Base Per Year + Commission
Your Commitment to the Team...
What You Need to be Successful...
- Illustrate an effective sales approach while providing measurable results within a designated geographic area
- Prospect and develop new business using lead generation technology, cold calling, and telemarketing
- Achieve sales performance objectives through prospecting new business and assigned leads
- Develop a daily schedule of productive activity
- Conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential client's property
- Serve as a problem solver for clients by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each client's needs
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential clients to review Pestech products and services
- Make sales presentations to clients based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process, and setting expectations
- Complete proper paperwork to begin service for the client and leverage your Pestech provided devices for thoroughness, speed, and accuracy
- Perform required tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a key member of our Sales team
- Embody company culture and maintain integrity
- Attend Team meetings
- Display honesty & integrity always
- A high school education or GED.
- A valid driver's license from your current state of residence.
- Strong customer service, communication, and critical thinking skills - in fact, we'd be really impressed if you came to this role with related experience and/or training in sales.
- Some basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. You'll need to be able to follow instructions for mixing on product labels.
- Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of Successful B2B sales experience
- 2+ years of ability to develop new business and exceed sales goals
- 2+ years of the ability to manage territory-based assignments
- 2+ years of the ability to work in the field independently
Terminix companies are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights: https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.