Title: Package Operator
Location: Connell, WA
Country: United States of America
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Operates food packaging machine and palletizer efficiently in relation to material usage, product waste, and weight control. Performs sanitation duties of the work area including the machines.
Must be available for weekend cleanup as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Must be able to operate all machinery in the pack room in an efficient manner.
- Orders packaging material (paper, poly, carton) from storage as needed.
- Load packaging material into machine.
- Performs weight control checks as necessary.
- Ensures proper container sizing.
- Records packaging machinery efficiencies and downtime.
- Must be available to work all shifts
- Must be available all days of the week and weekends
- Monitors line flow to packaging.
- Monitors case and package codes: ensure correct code is used; coding equipment is functioning proper; and code is legible.
- Maintains sanitation standards in package area.
- Cleans packaging machines.
- Will assist pack mechanics when needed.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness - Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services - mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-231193
Time Type: Full timeLamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
This job has expired.