An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
- Remove weldments from the paint line conveyor, inspect for quality, remove plugs/masking and place on cart/pallet/rack.
- Remove hooks from weldments and re-hang on hook rack by size
- Document and process reorders when needed
- Wrap and box parts
- Complete order sheets
- Operate hoist
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effectively communicate
- Read and understand work instructions
- Lift up to 30 lbs frequently and 50 lbs occasionally
- Push/pull up to 25 lbs
- Walk, stand, bend, twist/turn, reach overhead and grasp tools as necessary
- Operate hoist
If you feel this position is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies
This job has expired.