Manage the parts business in given sales territory for growth and profitability, minimizing equipment downtime and enhancing customer satisfaction. Achieve annual revenue and profit targets for office. This position is commissionable.
QUALIFICATIONS Minimum Qualifications:
- Maintain local inventory to provide 90+% customer service level, forecast parts demand.
- Call on key customers to maximize parts sales and growth.
- Understand local competition and maintain competitive pricing.
- Assist customers technically and logistically.
- Provide warranty support.
- Provide same day response to customer needs.
- Develop local parts promotions and seasonal offerings.
- Expedite priority orders with factory on parts not stocked locally.
- Develop contractor / customer stocking programs.
- Develop and train Parts Coordinators, Inventory Coordinators and Parts Sales Representatives in the local office.
- Work closely with the Local Sales and Service Departments to satisfy customer needs.
- Promote a positive working environment that encourages employee involvement to achieve excellence in productivity, customer service, quality, and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
- Responsible for meeting Sales Quota, extensive outside selling, inventory levels, price setting, profitability of parts sales business
The successful candidate will reflect and embrace Vertiv's Values and Behaviors: OUR VALUES
- 2 year technical degree in HVAC, 4 year degree or equivalent education
- 5 years parts/sales experience
- Knowledge of:
- HVAC Industry or After Market Parts
- Computer skills such as and not limited to Windows/Microsoft
- Contractor / End user needs
- Competitive practices and pricing in after-market
- Acting Like an Owner
- Assuming Positive intent in all employee interactions
- Being passionate about your work
- Challenging yourself in personal development
- Being tireless in exceeding customer expectations
- Assisting others to be successful as a team
- Owning our own mistakes quickly
- Talking with people and NOT about them
- Creating a culture where people can be their best
- Be self-aware and learn
- Embrace the customer experience
- Think and act broadly
- Drive change and innovation
- Leverage diversity for organization effectiveness
- Foster collaborative relationships
- Take intelligent risks
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup. We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $5.0 billion in revenue, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Work Authorization
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.