Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: Brentwood, TN - Hybrid (1-2 Days per home weekly)
Start Date: Mid October
Pay Rate: $30-31/Hour
Type: Contract to hire
Hours: Monday - Friday | 40 hours per week | 8am-5pm
Hybrid Work Schedule: 1-2 Days per home weekly
*MUST BE VACCINATED*
REQUIREMENTS: PAYROLL SPECIALIST
* 2+ years of full-time recent payroll experience
* Must have high volume payroll experience
* Preferred someone that has multi-state payroll experience
* Preferred experience with UKG or Ultipro
RESPONSIBILITIES: PAYROLL SPECIALIST
* Prepares, analyzes, and processes payroll in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines.
* Updates employee information such as personal data, compensation, tax data, and termination date and reason from paperwork into payroll System.
* Use tax grid by location to correctly apply tax jurisdictions to employees when processing address changes and/or transfers.
* Uses automated workflow solution to manage workload and the processing of documents and tips
* Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
Enters, verifies and audits timekeeping records.
* Compile's payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, insurance, and union dues to be withheld
* Computes pay and deductions for adjustments and manual checks.
* Performs required government reporting such as BLS, Multi-worksite and other items
* Update's timekeeping systems for historical changes/corrections and calculates retro pay based on these changes.
* Prepares and validates vacation/sick /pto balances.
* Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments, paygroups and companies so that taxes are correctly reflected
* Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
* Keeps records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
* Prepares and issues paychecks.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!