Baylor Scott & White Health McLane Children's Medical Center is seeking a full-time BC/BE fellowship trained Pediatric Cardiologist to join our team of four Pediatric Cardiologists in Central Texas. We provide comprehensive pediatric cardiac care including diagnosis and management of cardiac problems in the unborn child (fetus), neonatal cardiology and preventive cardiology. Cardiac studies, such as electrocardiography, echocardiography (trans-thoracic and fetal), stress testing, Holter and event monitor testing are offered by our staff.
- Appointment at the rank of clinical assistant, associate or professor of pediatrics
- Inpatient and outpatient consultations; teaching medical students, residents and as well as a leadership role in program development
- Our main clinic is located in Temple, Texas but also covers several outreach clinics
- Perform, supervise and interpret electrocardiograms, Holters and trans-thoracic echocardiograms in approximately 7 hospitals located in and around central Texas area
- Interest in electrophysiology is welcomed
About McLane Children’s Medical Center
Our five-story McLane Children's Specialty Clinic is located next to our free-standing Children's Hospital in Temple, Texas. The hospital features include 112 patient beds: 48 private medical/surgical rooms, 16 private Pediatric ICU rooms and a 24-hour, level II pediatric emergency department and verified trauma center equipped to deal with the most serious pediatric trauma cases. A level IV, 48 bed Neonatal ICU is located nearby on the main BSWMC, Temple campus.
About the Community
Central Texas, commonly known as the Texas Hill Country, is well known for its rolling hills, fine wine, and authentic cuisine. From March until April, you can see the famous Texas bluebonnets blanketing the landscape, a popular destination for photographers and artists. The region includes large metropolitan cities like San Antonio and Austin and seven world-class colleges and universities. Known as one of the top retirement destinations in the U.S., Central Texas enjoys a robust economy, no state income taxes, and a cost of living that's lower than the national average. Small-town charm and big-city convenience make Central Texas a great place to call home.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
Doctorate Degree in Medicine
Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Five of our hospitals made Healthgrades’ America’s 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago