Physical Therapist Outpatient - Sunnyview Rehabilitation
If you are looking for a per diemposition in Outpatient Physical Therapy and are interested in assisting in our Satellite offices in the Capital District, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
- As a Physical Therapist, you are responsible for direct patient care. Integrate elements of patient/client management, examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis and interventions in a manner designed to maximize patient's functional outcomes. Document treatments and patient progress according to professional, department policies and procedures. Functions as a part of the multidisciplinary team working with patients with a primary diagnosis of CVA, SCI, LE Amputation, Orthopedics, and Cardiopulmonary conditions.
What you will need:
- Formulates comprehensive treatment program by evaluating patient's past medical history, disease/condition, impairments, disability and functional/developmental status
- Prioritize patient care needs
- Accurately assess patient's rehab needs through the continuum of care and provides appropriate disposition, equipment, education and treatment recommendations in a timely manner
- Completes all documentation in accordance with professional, organizational, regulatory and facility's corporate compliance standards
- All clinical and payer required documentation is concise, pertinent, legible and in accordance with organizational requirements
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy program with a Bachelor of Science, Master's degree or Clinical Doctorate of physical therapy degree.
- Current NYS Physical Therapy license and registration
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- 1 year of Physical Therapy preferred
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.