- Pay Range: $59600 - $89400 annually
- Schedule: M-F, 7am-3pm
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Generous Time Off Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities
- 401k Retirement Savings w/Toro Matching Funds
After completing an application, click this link to schedule your interview: https://calendly.com/torocompanies/phone-interview
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attends Tier meetings and communicates material status.
- Ensure production needs are met, by deploying Production Planning Team members
- Specializes in critical need activities to support Production Planning.
- Support Manager, Planning and Production Control.
- Develops the material requirements for assigned commodities using all Toro SAP information, planned order and buy information.
- Plans purchase orders and JIT materials within inventory, freight costs and turn ratio goals.
- Firm releases specifying quantities and delivery dates utilizing the desired inventory level policies. Maintain the A, B, C policies as prescribed.
- Work with the buyer and vendor to resolve any and all problems.
- Coordinates all transportation activities for assigned commodities keeping the overall costs within the optimum cost and time parameters. Following the Tomah/Toro freight policies.
- Reports problems in a timely manner, work with supplier until issues are resolved. Assists in the issuance of lines down report.
- Analyzes the exception reports stating the over/under ordered and initiates the changes that are needed.
- Works with the Service department to obtain parts in support of the service fill rates.
- Performs other assigned duties as directed by supervisor.
Work directly with the Planning Team. Deals with multiple suppliers. Develop rapport with both the supplier and buyer. Makes oral and written presentations. Must work with Suppliers, Sourcing and Manufacturing in a professional manner. At the "II" level the Production Planner may serve as a Lead for the Planning and/or have education and experience to support the performance of the team as a subject matter expert.
- High School Diploma
- Advanced degree in Materials Science or related field strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in production planning or similar work required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.