At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The PMC Technician Lead works independently to implement Intuitive's PMC program. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Identify PMC process gaps and work on projects that would result in cost reduction, process improvements, increase efficiency, and error proof PMC process.
- Monitor and improve monthly department key metrics. Maintains PMC database and generates monthly PM and Calibration reports.
- Review and redline new equipment PMC forms and instructions prior to Agile release. Collaborates with QE, ME, and NPI Engineering Team on preventive maintenance and calibration related updates. Responsible for ECO implementation in regards to fixtures and tooling.
- Create and document new PMC procedures and work instructions to standardize the process.
- Train PMC Technicians, audit work orders, and ensure GDP is follow.
- Performs assessment and supports troubleshooting of ISI equipment not performing per equipment specifications. Effectively use of measurement tools and equipment to find root causes.
- Manages Equipment Events (EEs) in SAP, ensuring satisfactory and immediate response to repair and/or escalate. Make assessment to failure and close EEs.
- Develops and maintains PMC spare parts / consumable inventory.
- Maintain 5S and clean workspace environment in PMC area.
- Performs any other projects or duties that may be assign.
- Minimum AS degree or equivalent; A minimum of 6+ years of troubleshooting experience, or equivalent in manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Understanding of Quality Control, Inspection, Metrology, PMC, GDP, and GMP
- Comfortable with all phases of the product development process, including prototype assembly, test, debug, transfer, and sustaining
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills and resolving anomalies in Equipment, Fixtures, and Tooling. Experience with measurement tools: DMM, calipers, micrometers, indicators, load cells, force gauges, and other materials testing equipment.
- Knowledgeable in SAP, Agile, MES, and PMC Module (establishment of Work Orders, notification, Activation & Inactivation, and Results recording).
- Working knowledge of electronics and mechanical concepts. Understand wiring diagrams, schematics, assembly drawings, fab drawings, and mechanical component drawings.
- Proficient with computers, Outlook, and Microsoft Office (Words and Excel) for documentation and data presentation. Knowledge of Solidwork is a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : No
Travel Requirements: No Shift: Shift 1 - Day
This job has expired.