Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Purpose of the Job and Expected outcome
Managing the relationship with identified key client(s), managing a global optimal progress of all studies for the customer and acting as a point of contact with the aim to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Creating new opportunities to increase the business of the customer(s)
• Maintains contacts with key client(s) with the aim to ensure the long-term relationship and maximize the revenue and profit from this customer.
• Ensures that the global services are continuously optimized
• Is aware of problems or sensitivities for identified key accounts
• Has regular meetings with key client(s) about performance and KPIs
• Manage metrics and KPI's in line with Eurofins and Clients expectations
• Escalation contact - ability to manage and effectively direct escalation "traffic" within the organization and back through client
• Performs at (potential) escalations and gives the customer the feeling that the problem is under control
• Collaborate with proposals analysts to provide appropriately scoped bids when required.
• Present at bid defenses as and when required
• Monitors customer satisfaction.
• Monitor compliance to best practices for Client and business processes for organization.
• Establish "standards", standards refer to over operating process between client and organization
• Training- responsible for standards training for all relevant project managers and support personnel that will be managing client business
• Become knowledgeable and monitors compliance in regards to best practices
• Serve as a communication contact between the organization and client
• Governance- ability to manage client effectively within governance standards
• Minimum 5 years managing complex projects in the life science, pharmaceutical or laboratory services industry.
• Client Relationship Management experience a plus
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent in a healthcare or pharmaceutical science.
• Understands quickly relationships and connections and has an overview on complex situations, problems and processes ("helicopter view"), turns abstract problems into concrete actions and results, invents new methods and techniques.
• Is able to clarify proposals and plans to others, to argue and to obtain consent for (new) plans, proposals and ideas.
• Is willing to make choices and to act accordingly, taking timely decisions -also based on limited information- and understand the consequences and possible risks
• Maintains a wide network of contacts. Uses the network to obtain (commercial) results. Organizes and participates in important meetings.
• Knows the wishes and interests of the customer sees the message behind the message, looking for solutions within their own tasks and responsibilities, constantly strives for customer satisfaction in accordance with the general interest of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations
• Fluent in English, other languages of operating sites is an advantage.
• Excellent communicator.
• Energetic and enthusiastic person, willing to travel as required.
• Presentation skills and experience delivering to executive management levels
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
• Experience in PowerPoint, SharePoint, excel and other windows applications
Position is Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8am- 5pm
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.