About Working at Commerce
Wouldn't it be great to build your career at a bank that's known for helping people with their financial challenges? That's exactly what you'd be doing when you join the team at Commerce Bank. We're looking for teammates who are ready to do whatever it takes to help our customers with their everyday financial needs. You'd be helping yourself too, because Commerce has a tradition of recognizing and rewarding team members for their talent, skills and contributions.
No wonder we've been an industry leader for over 150 years and have developed a reputation as a great place to work in the financial services world. If you'd like to be a part of a team and culture that is respected by its peers and in your community, we should talk. We're always looking for the best and brightest.
About This Job
As a Portfolio Manager Associate, you'll provide a high level of support for Portfolio Managers and Portfolio Manager Team Leads. Responsibilities include assisting/answering client questions when necessary, providing specialized reporting for PM's and internal communications/reports as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Provide investment support to PM's including preparation of client presentation materials and customized reports
- Provide support assistance to clients as necessary
- Provide administrative support to the investment committee's as appropriate
- Attend all internal investment related meetings to advance investment acumen
- Compliance support for PM's
- Perform other duties asassigned
Education & Experience
- Good strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills, with ability to prioritize activities
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiplepriorities
- Inquisitive, agile and strong team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and CoreValues
- Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor'sdegree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired
- Working on CFA/CFP preferred
- 1-2 Years trust, bank or investment management experience preferred
Location: 1000 Walnut St, Kansas City, Missouri 64106
This job has expired.