This job has expired.
Due to critical service need of the communities we serve, we are offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus.* We are eager to continue to provide quality and compassionate care in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The Nurse Care Manager is part of the person-centered integrated care team and provides direct clinical and medical services to persons enrolled in the Health Care Home through a “whole person” approach.
• Responsible for case load of up to 250 Healthcare Home patients
• Meet with assigned clients to yearly care plans.
• Assist in developing treatment plan healthcare goals for individuals with co-occurring chronic disease
• Meet with assigned clients prior to monitor/educate on client’s medical needs as needed
• Provide consultation and education for community and office-based staff about identifiable health conditions
• Assist in contacting/collaborating with medical providers regarding significant health information
• Provide education to clients on medical diseases, treatment, and medication
• Monitor HIT tools and reports for treatment and medication alerts and hospital admissions/discharges
• Review monthly DRVS reports, focusing on targeted population/indicators. The NCM will analyze the information and communicate/collaborate with providers, clinicians and patients
• Perform Medication Reconciliations for HCH enrollees who have been discharged from the hospital
• Aid in UDS measure documentation/tracking/reporting
• Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member
• Report to Regional Primary Care Nursing Director for guidance and questions regarding clinical supervision issues (PC only)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team oriented and values diversity
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPOSURE RISK
• Regular exposure to blood and/or body fluids
• Regular exposure to biohazard and/or chemical waste materials
• High School/GED required
• Practical Nursing or Associate of Nursing degree required
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Electronic Medical Records preferred
• Registered Nurse (RN) required
*Signing bonuses paid as per bonus policy; exclusions may apply.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 26 minutes ago
Posted 23 minutes ago
Posted 23 minutes ago