We at Cradlepoint are proud of our world class SaaS platform. Our Net Cloud Manager (NCM) provides management of millions of geographically distributed devices with a massive feature set offering for Mobile, 5G, branch solutions with advanced Analytics offerings. With overwhelming success of our NCM, we now focus on building Data plane as Service platform, a service offering that builds an application mesh of devices providing features of ZTNA, SASE, SD-WAN along with optimized branch connectivity. The ideal software engineer is a technical leader architecting and building secure distributed Cloud Services.
- Design and architect microservices services that apply network and security policies on data plane
- Well versed with Security principles and Dynamic TLS termination
- Very hands-on writing beautiful code and quickly building prototypes in C++/golang
- Design high performant backend services with scalability in mind
- Diagnose complex customer issues and take ownership of issue resolution
- Pleasant to work with, passion for solving customer problems with a can-do attitude
- Worked on an iterative and agile software delivery process
- Collaborate closely with other cross functional engineering teams
- Deliver rock solid production ready code
- Mentored other engineers and done code reviews
- Developed and maintained high performant microservices.
- Solid grasp on data structures and object-oriented design
- Strong backend programming skills in golang/python or equivalent is required
- Experience in C++ is must
- Experience with scaling backend services using caching technologies such as Redis Good grasp of certificates, signing, TLS termination is a must
- Knowledge of socket programming
- Knowledgeable proxies like Ngnix or Envoy
- Experience with services deployed in cloud-computing environments, AWS, AZURE or GCP is desired
- Networking experience is a plus
- Comfortable with scoping effort and estimating development tasks
- Bachelors and/or master's in computer science or related field of study
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.