What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Movement. That's the secret to Walmart's supply chain. We move products to 200 million customers through more than 11,000 stores. And, as our customers move to digital, we're moving with them. We are an agile and dynamic business and our products and initiatives are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to provide the best retail experience for our customers - be it online or in stores. A line of code can change the way the world shops. Join our team of technologists and be on the forefront of a smarter future - put your career on the move with us. Based in Sunnyvale, we are a division of Walmart Labs that is pushing the boundaries for the entire company that will impact millions of customers' daily lives. If enhancing real-world experiences with technology is your passion, keep on reading!
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Lead, to provide oversight for a portfolio of projects against the committed and expected return from Supply Chain Technology.
- You will be the owner and driver of several complex programs, forming a portfolio of efforts that are geared towards achieving business goals of different market segments.
- You will translate the product roadmap into integrated high level plans that are aligned with business goals of the programs, as well as roadmaps of underlying cross-functional engineering teams.
- You will represent the overarching portfolio with all stakeholders, provide inputs and insights into each component and work stream. .
- You will provide crisp status and communications to enable fast and effective escalations and decision making that allow the organization to react and adjust to changes
- You will facilitate the effective flow of new asks from the business, apply prioritization and change management principles effectively, with minimal disruption to roadmaps.
- Knack to build consensus and alignment across different models, varying priorities and multi-disciplinary, yet integrated teams.
- Ability to step in to lead critical projects based on emergent business needs as well facilitate early discussions to scope new projects.
- Constantly seek to as establish and lead operating processes and tools for effectively managing the portfolio.
- Lead technical discussion with conviction, be a subject matter expert and have strategic influence.
- Minimum Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of cross-functional Program Management experience working among several groups in technology or engineering company
- Experience working with technical teams. Interest and ability to learn other technical areas as needed.
- Problem-solving and organizational experience and experience operating autonomously across multiple teams.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
* Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related area and 6 years' experience in engineering, engineering program management, technical program management, product management, or related area.
* Option 2: 8 years' experience in engineering, engineering program management, technical program management, product management, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in Project Management., Master's degree in Business Administration, with specialization in strategy, supply chain, finance, information systems, or related area and 4 years' experience in product design. Primary Location...
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America