Meta's Privacy Review Team is looking for a Privacy Program Manager to lead cross-functional privacy reviews for user-facing apps and features. In this role, you'll work closely with product managers to learn about new products, and partner with legal, public policy, product marketing, security, and other teams across the company to identify potential privacy challenges and drive towards consensus-based risk mitigation solutions. A successful candidate will have substantive experience working on privacy issues in the technology or consumer product space, as well as strong interpersonal and project-management skills.
Privacy Program Manager, Product Responsibilities:
- Manage Meta's cross-functional privacy review process for new products and features
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among product managers and privacy stakeholders across the company (including members of the legal, public policy, product marketing, security, and communications teams)
- Work with product managers and other privacy stakeholders to develop and drive consensus around creative solutions to privacy-by-design challenges
- Track and document new product proposals, status updates, and key decisions
- Communicate privacy decisions to the broader cross-functional team, and ensure that those decisions are properly implemented
- 3+ years of program management experience
- Exposure to privacy policies, regulations, privacy or technology law, policy, programs, or other related field
- Experience in technology or related field
- Experience managing projects
- Experience with organizing, coordinating, multi-tasking, and process-improvements on a project
- 6+ years of program management experience
- 4+ years of experience with privacy policies, regulations, privacy or technology law, policy, programs, or other related field
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Policy, Political Science, Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.