Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Everside Health
- Basic Patient Care (Check-in patients for medical appointments, obtain Vital Signs, heights/weights, patient histories, etc.);
- Manage patient intake and clinic workflow;
- Perform needed lab work and procedures as ordered by providers
- Maintain confidentiality of patients and their records;
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments and outside referrals;
- Conduct patient outreach as assigned
- Maintain site paperwork; and organize exam rooms
- Maintain Clinic Supply Inventory and complete orders to maintain par levels of supplies;
- Directly assist the on-site provider with day to day operations;
- Deliver other clinical procedures as directed by On-Site Providers
- Responsible for accurate, timely and effective charting and compliance with Everside Health's Code of Conduct and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Appropriately assertive, enthusiastic, self-directed, and a team- oriented consensus-builder, with a commitment to wellness, health promotion, and chronic condition management;
- Exhibit tact, patience, and resourcefulness in working with patients, clinicians, clients, colleagues, vendors, and personnel
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
- Passionate about the patient experience
- Desire to improve the quality of care for people
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment where patients come first
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating and driving best practices.
- Willingness to go the extra mile for patients
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Positive solution oriented
- Graduate of a registered Licensed Practical Nursing Program
- Certification as a Licensed Practical Nurse (Licensed Vocational Nurse)
- Ability to easily establish rapport and relationships;
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions and high volume of activities;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize well;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good problem solving/math skills;
- Technical understanding of employee benefits, insurance products and concepts;
- Good presentation skills;
- CPR certified;
- Must be a self-starter, assertive, enthusiastic, self-directed and people oriented; able to multi-task
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish (if specified for position);
- Required to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must complete all Everside Health onboarding training and annual mandatory training, within the allotted timelines
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism in communications and relationships with patients, clients, co-workers, Everside Health corporate leadership and support staff, employers, prospects, vendors, and carriers Ability to occasionally lift/carry up to 20 (twenty) pounds for short distances.
Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to successfully perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.WORK ENVIRONMENT
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic). This role requires one to travel to an office daily for delivery of health care.ADA
Everside Health provides reasonable accommodations to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential Physical and/or Mental functions of a position.VISUAL REQUIREMENTS
Vision adequate to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of position.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities: Ability to lift minimum of 1 pounds to a maximum of 20 pounds unassisted; able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting, and use full range of body motions. Ability to use computer and all peripherals for extended periods of time (hand/finger dexterity) to meet performance goals and submit deliverables within deadlines.
This job has expired.