Located in Troy developing and implementing manufacturing processes for aluminum heat exchangers in our facilities in Ohio, South Carolina, and Mexico. The individual will be involved in all phases of project from acquisition through start of production. Duties will cover program management, supplier development, budgets, quality, and manufacturing studies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing manufacturing programs, budgets, line layouts, development of equipment specifications, equipment purchase and validation
- Project / program organization primarily internal with manufacturing plants in Charleston, SC and Mexico
- Supplier project / program management and timelines, coordinate trial runs and RFQ's
- Development of capacity plans, MTM analysis and routing calculation
- Modification of Assembly Lines for new programs (manual, semi-automated and some automated)
- Travel to Manufacturing Plants (based on Programs) 1 to 2 times a month
- 2 or more years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering / Process Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical or other 4 year related Technical Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of production and assembly operations, end of line testing, automation and machine issues and plant operations day to day basis. High volume manufacturing experience is a plus
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, process and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, including GD&T.
- Basic knowledge of APQP disciplines, PFMEA, Process Flows, Control Plans, Machine Design and Man-Time-Machine studies (MTM)
- Some experience with Measurement system analysis will be plus
- Self-starter / Able to make decisions and perform job duties with minimal management input
- Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate in written and verbal form within all levels of the organization.
- Travel is required for this position both domestic and international up to 30%.
*Visa sponsorship not presently being offered for this position. Do you have any questions?
This job has expired.