Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching up to 4%, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, and more!
This positions ensures compliance with established internal control procedures. Maintain effective communication with other departments/customers to ensure information is shared in a timely manner. He/she will use knowledge and understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the inventory management field, including warehouse operations, order fulfillment, and material storage methodologies along with understanding of material movement transactional data within SAP.
- Facilitate receiving process, perform inspections to verify quality meets specification and quantity is accurate and record in SAP.
- Schedule supplier pickup and delivery; expedite parts to meet the business needs; track and resolve past due purchase orders.
- Resolve quality deviations, identify pending supply interruptions, work with customers for the best overall solution.
- Provide technical guidance and support to individuals within the area of the business assigned to support.
- Creates and processes requisitions as needed to complete production orders.
- Manufacturing plant conditions (indoors, with variable temperature and humidity, noise and dirt). Occasional outside work.
- Physical hazards such as powered vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic, sharp objects, moving machinery, and material handling.
- Working with hazardous materials, including solvents, oils, grease, and pressurized gases.
- Dynamic work environment with constant changing workloads and priorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Prior forklift experience and/or certification preferred.
- Demonstrate appropriate reading, clerical, and basic math skills.
- Proficient in personal computer application (Word, Excel, SAP, etc.).
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.