Job ID: 293579
CRH's Americas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed concrete and paving and construction services in North America. Our operations span North America with 24,100 employees at close to 1,300 locations in 44 US States and 6 Canadian provinces.
The PPR Manager supports the goals and objectives of the procurement function regionally by providing timely, accurate and informative measures of performance. The person will support in challenging each of the procurement teams to maximize the value from the organization. The ideal candidate will provide a robust user friendly, efficient and effective performance and reporting experience and champions PPR processes on a Regional level. Additionally the PPR Manager will monitor governance and compliance for the function. This position will be based in the Atlanta, GA Headquarters.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Provides meaningful measures of performance (savings, forecasting, process efficiency, etc.) for the Regional Procurement Leadership and their teams that support the global goals.
- Ensure measures of performance as well as tools and platforms, are fully aligned with other functions (in particular with Finance) across the Region. Monitor and report on the performance.
- Support the performance and continuous improvement plans within Procurement by implementing performance management strategies at regional and local level.
- Drive the Procurement reporting cycle (e.g. spend and savings, initiative tracking, market intelligence reports etc., ensuring a transparent process is in place.
- Lead the yearly management cycle for the regional Procurement function: consolidation of country procurement savings plans & budgets; challenge and monitoring of completion.
- Manage Procurement platforms as needed within the region to ensure accuracy and transparency in spend reporting, savings reporting, performance measurement and other information as required supporting global strategies and category management.
- Close cooperation with PEx and IT to ensure proper performance reporting and compliance measurement within the region.
- Ensuring that all functional controls are in place applied and executed according to design
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders for successful implementation of best in class Performance and Reporting
- Drives reporting, action tracking, and process/systems analysis activities under agreed reporting frames to support business and procurement decisions Maintain professional demeanor at all times while representing the Company.
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
- Develop partnerships with strategic (local + regional) finance, legal compliance, functions, to ensure achievement of the procurement financial targets.
- Participation where relevant with category managers on projects and strategic initiatives
- Ensure procurement benefits comply with Group CRH savings & benefits methodology
- Other duties as required by management.
- Bachelor Degree required (preferably in business-related discipline, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain or other related field).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Procurement experience
- Working knowledge of the use of technology as an enabler for enhancing procurement processes and in particular on performance and reporting processes
- Ability to combine project-based (multiple projects in parallel) and Business as Usual working modes
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work independently within in a team environment and assist the team with other duties as required.
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
- Good business, commercial and financial acumen
- Able to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organisation, across all business functions and to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with sufficient gravitas and credibility to be able to influence stakeholders at all levels (both internal and external)
- Strong team player with good planning and organization skills
- Ability to effectively interface with other functional teams, such as IT, Finance
- Possess strong analytical skills and solid problem solving skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to communicate with others by telephone, virtually and in person.
- Able to utilize a computer for word processing, email communication, and preparation of documents and presentations.
- May require sitting for extended periods of time
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- The position may require work outside of normal business hours
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. What CRH Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Procurement, Supply Chain Manager, Manager, Supply, Performance Management, Operations, Management, Human Resources
This job has expired.