Title: Procurement Specialist MRO
Location: Kennewick, WA
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
The Procurement Specialist works in cooperation with the global or Regional Category teams to support the development and execution of sourcing practices for MRO. The key activities include interaction with cross functional stakeholders to manage spend and market analytics, generating insights from bid events, preparing supplier negotiation materials, supporting project execution and supplier relationship management, and driving controls and compliance (including definition of buying channels, execution and monitor of those). Procurement Specialist act as a point of interaction between the Manufacturing Plants, and Facility Management.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Participate with strategic planning and the execution of sourcing practices •
- Defines requirements and templates for analytics and market intelligence. •
- Supports the continuous improvement and standardization of the strategic sourcing processes. •
- Analyzes spend baseline, Category Area profile, and market insights to support development of Category and supplier strategies.
- Supports the development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies in alignment with the Category Manager and ensure proper documentation thereof.
- Performs supplier analysis including supplier screening, financials, and capability assessments to support supplier selection process.
- Executes end-to-end sourcing projects for less complex
- Performs supplier selection and fact-based negotiations.
- Provides support to regions and countries on a case-by-case basis to offset local or global skills gaps (brings specific Category or technical knowledge to key stakeholder meetings and negotiations).
- Builds up knowledge repository and encourage active enhancement by Global areas based on local experience.
- Assists and drive stakeholder alignment •
- Actively engages with stakeholders as defined in alignment throughout the strategy development and sourcing execution process. •
- Coordinates operational interfacing and interactions •
- Escalates issues to appropriate level in the organization
- Assists & actively supports in supplier relationship
- Drives supplier performance by lifting and shifting best practices from one region to another region. •
- Monitors, controls and reports KPI's for the assigned category.
- Productivity and Payment Terms recording and tracking.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain
- Contracting and sourcing of categories
- Preferred Background with plant operations
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- SAP and Ariba experience preferred
- Prioritize work with multiply timelines and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lead and demonstrates cross-functional team management
- Valid Driver's License and driving record that meets Lamb Weston's Driving Standards
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness - Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services - mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-232245
Time Type: Full time
In compliance with applicable state and local laws, Lamb Weston has opted to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation is specific to this position and takes into account a number of variables. Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range posted based on various factors, including, but not limited to, job duties, experience and expertise. A candidate's work location could also impact the actual compensation being outside of the range to reflect local cost of labor. A reasonable annual estimate of the range for this role based on the variables previously mentioned is: $59,530.00 - $89,310.00Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
This job has expired.