Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
The Product Field Development Manager expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. The Product Field Development Manager closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Business Development Sales Representative, Account Manager, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople, including Account Managers, and Business Development Sales Representatives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
What you're good at:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field is required and 5 years related work experience in Customer Service, Claims, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, or Sales experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a business environment of comparable size and scope.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to drive organization toward premier service and delivery in support of the company's strategic goals.
- Well-rounded business acumen.
- Ability to analyze and make quick decisions
- Possess the ability to manage complexity
- Understand the multiple brands, divisions, sales channels and the varied expectations/requirements of each
- People, processes and protocol
- Understand the nuances of Mohawk's position as a manufacturer and the various ways we go to market with our products.
- Exhibit a solution-based execution/approach with customers and Sales.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with senior management and both internal and external business contacts.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, the desire and capability of motivating and directing the activities of others in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
- Ability to analyze employee strengths and areas for development, and collaboratively build a plan for growth.
- Competency to work up/down/across a matrix organization including executive management and customers as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through team efforts.
- Ability to manage conflicting demand for resources.
- Ability to deal in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
- Ability to create a vision of the future needs of the department from an internal, sales support and customer support viewpoint and to transform this vision into goals and work plans for the team to achieve.
- Strong personal computer skills with knowledge of applicable software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project, MS Outlook.
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.