Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Lead overall product strategy, research and development requirements and development for new products.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Build product awareness across the organization.
- Develop and manage product portfolios including product rationalization, and product line profitability.
- Develop and manages multi-generational product plans.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized list of product requirement needs.
- Coordinate and develop marketing and financial plans for product line.
- Provide and maintain financial and technical justification for product development projects.
- Produce competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Identify acquisition targets to add complimentary products to broaden company's product line.
- Participate in key sales situations for the product.
- Maintain communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for product line.
- Lead development of sales tools and product training materials and conducts commercial product training with sales and marketing teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business management, marketing, or other related field required.
Minimum of three years related sales and/or marketing experience and/or training.Skills and Abilities
- Strong business acumen and the ability to effectively present the organization and its products and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and demonstrated effectiveness working with others in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service, action-orientation required.
- Able to adapt effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment essential.
- Proficient in the following MS Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Excel modelling preferred.
Estimated 20% InternationalWork Environment and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual will have a good knowledge of the interventional catheter based device market, clinical applications and component requirements.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.