Local Unit & Position Description
- Would you like to be part of a team that helps drive strategy, roadmap, and direction setting for DNV's EVOLVE Digital Suite of Tools?
- Are you excited about the opportunities created by the energy transition to decarbonize our economy?
- Do you love mastering products, working with key stakeholders to learn about opportunities, executing sprints, creating user training and product configuration documentation, and creating exceptional end to end user experience?
DNV - Energy Management's Technology group is seeking a Product Manager
to join our Product team, that is developing software products and solutions to deliver utility clean energy customer programsThis position can be based out of our Oakland CA, Detroit MI, Oak Brook IL, Chalfont PA, Phoenix AZ, or Newark NJ office We are also open to remote team membersWhat You'll Do
Position QualificationsWhat is Required
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with DNV strategy
- Ship high quality products to major energy customers
- Lead by example and results
- Develop systems, tools, and processes for scale
- Build amazing experiences with cutting edge tech
- Manage sprints & epics by developing user stories and acceptance criteria, estimate effort in collaboration with development teams, set priorities with input from clients and stakeholders, and oversee quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Work with customers and the product team to collect feedback and iterate
- Deliver best in class clean energy products
- Support existing tools, identify enhancements, track, and promote usage across company, and develop training materials
*Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position*What is Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 or more years of hands-on product management experience
- Proven track record of launching successful software, mobile or online products or services.
- Successful track record in working closely with engineering teams to deliver large, cross-functional, projects on fast paced schedules.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deliverables, and remaining flexible
- Two or more years' SQL experience
- CRM experience (MS Dynamics 365 required)
- Experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and managing sprints
- Presentation, training, and product documentation experience
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
*Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position*How We Do It
- Two or more years' experience with business intelligence software (PowerBI, Tableau, other)
- Experience with energy efficiency, renewable energy, energy storage, or other distributed energy resource utility customers programs
We Care, We Dare, We Share
DNV is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, or business need, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For more information about your rights under the law, see: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Read more here:
Diversity at DNV
Meet our Employees
Careers in DNV
DNV is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. US applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the North America Recruitment department (email@example.com). Information received relating to accommodations will be addressed confidentially.What We Offer
**Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election**
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick days, company holidays, personal days)
- Multiple Medical and Dental benefit plans to choose from, Vision benefits
- Spending accounts - FSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits, company-seeded HSA
- Special programs - Employee Assistance Program, ID theft protection, and accident and critical illness options for you and your family
- Employer-paid, therapist-led, virtual care services through Talkspace
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Consumer discounts and rewards
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid/remote opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
Please visit our website at www.dnv.com
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act and New York City Salary Transparency Law, DNV provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado or New York City. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado and New York City, NY only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,000 - $120,000Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.