Product Manager - Player Account Management Platform
WORK ON A FAST GROWING TEAM WITH WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY
We are growing quickly and are searching for a Product Manager to join our Player Account Platform team in Boston. As a product manager on our PAM team, you will work on key functionality such as Account Creation, Account Management, Account Security and Responsible Gaming. If you're passionate about continuous improvement, working close to business, and using agile principles and methods to deliver products that impact the business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS PRODUCT MANAGER:
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Create and maintain a roadmap consisting of key functionality for identity verification, geospatial systems, account Management & account security.
- Assist and support Product leadership in collaborating with the Compliance and Regulatory operations teams to develop, prioritize, and execute use cases around state compliance and regulatory requirements, anti-money laundering, and user identification.
- Ensure technical and regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Produce a technical & feature roadmap for the Account Platform team, including meeting the needs of increased functionality and improved user experience, keeping in mind the scale and growth of the DraftKings customer base
- Collaborate with analytics to optimize user journeys such as cross-sell, upsell, and retention, based on parameters like customer lifetime value, digital behavior, and customer lifecycle, to name a few.
- Work with architects, developers, UX designers, analytics, and our operations team to deliver on all Account Platform related initiatives.
- Generally work cross-functionally to understand challenges, user behavior and workflows, and propose better solutions.
- Work with engineering to plan sprints, test product features, and manage releases of product features.
- Dig into challenging issues and leverage product metrics to inform stakeholders and plan your product roadmap.
- You'll know the product and technology deeply, allowing you to effectively balance the often-competing demands of innovation, quality, and speed to market.
- A minimum of 2 years of product management experience is required.
- Experience managing a highly technical product area is a plus.
- A demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology is required.
- Experience writing detailed product specs and delivery plans.
- Experience working on technical software projects - such as APIs or platform infrastructure projects.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience working with Geospatial systems, Identity Management (KYC / Account Permissions) and Responsible Gaming software is a strong plus.
- Strong analytical capability and comfort with data and reporting tools.
#LI-Remote WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us. WE ARE DRAFTKINGS.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.