Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
021792 Production Associate-Rotating Shifts (Open)
Earn up to $50,000 + per year!
Greif - Tama Paperboard is an essential manufacturer of 100% Recycled Paperboard used in the Food Packaging Industry.
- The responsibilities of a Production Associate can vary from day to day depending upon operational needs driven by our customer requirements.
- Primary Functions are to support the Operations Teams. Duties include, but not limited to the packaging of our products into finished goods (ticketing, banding, wrapping) per customer specification and transporting to on-site warehouses. And/or delivering baled raw material to be consumed and recycled in our Paper Manufacturing Process.
- Successful candidates will receive Job Specific Training in addition to the safe use and operation of Powered Industrial Trucks to transport various materials.
- Housekeeping and Safe Work Practices is an essential part of the daily duties. Ensuring good housekeeping standards are met, colleagues are required to inspect and maintain a clean work area (sweep, disinfect, trash removal, dust mitigation, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge and ability to work safe in a team environment.
- Possess clear oral and written communication skills.
- Has good judgement, initiative, and ability to carry out assignments with minimal direct supervision.
- Willingness to stand and/or be on feet for up to 8+ hours per day
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
- Must be able to go up and down on ladders, steps, or other lifts as necessary.
- Must be able to work in poor weather and/or unregulated temperatures 8+ hours/day.
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays and call-in rotations during 24/7 per week operations.
- $20.39 up to $30.78 per hour plus shift differential in Line of Progression after 90 days.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.