Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022084 Production Group Lead (Open)
Education and Experience
- Operates routine production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications provided.
- Carry out routine activities that produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced. Report any errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent) and up to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Willingness to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Ability to interpret and translate job specifications for production machineries.
- Fundamental understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.