Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) sets the standard for cleanroom contamination monitoring. With more than 60 patents, we create the technology that enables our customers to make fact-based decisions, improve process yields and comply with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
We are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to join our team. Under general direction, the Production Supervisor provides leadership to ensure that quality and delivery commitments are met, improves/maintains key performance measures, and responds quickly when production flow and/or quality are being impacted to gain resolution.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to establish a positive, customer driven, team-oriented environment.
- Drives team activities to ensure the right instruments ship on time, every time.
- Initiates/maintains updated employee records, participates in the hiring process, and assures that cross training in conducted.
- Communicates production performance/status and drives root cause resolution to problems that hinder production.
- Maintains ISO compliance in work areas.
- Works with manufacturing engineers for analysis and implementation of changes based on product quality data from field returns and root cause analysis.
- Communicates quality data to the team as well as others in the organization.
- Facilitates solid communication with manufacturing engineers to implement change as needed to improve product quality to achieve first pass yield and On Time Delivery of 90%
- Participates daily in standup meetings to ensure daily goals are met.
The Nuts and BoltsLocation
- Associates degree in a technical discipline required.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment is required along with fluency with Microsoft Office Suite- 5 years of related experience is preferred.
- Requires a sound customer orientation, a willingness to effectively practice and teach progressive manufacturing methodologies and demonstrated positive leadership characteristics.
- Previous work in a lean manufacturing environment.
- This is an "in-office" position 100% of the time with Covid precautions being taken. The location of this position is in Boulder, CO.2021 Benefits At-a-Glance
Our benefit package is provided through our parent company, Spectris.
- Health Advocate - This confidential service can help you; your spouse, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law resolve health care and insurance-related issues, manage chronic conditions and improve your health and well-being.
- Dental - Delta Dental PPO; DeltaCare USA
- Vision - VSP Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Onsite Wellness Clinic - Onsite physician for basic health and wellness consultations.
$60,000-90,000 depending upon experience.How we determine what we pay (compensation philosophy)
Particle Measuring Systems determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data, for the Boulder, Colorado area. We will evaluate external equity, which is the relative marketplace job worth of jobs directly comparable to jobs within our company.
For new hires, we to make competitive offers between the minimum and around the midpoint of the range. This allows the new employee room for future merit increases during review cycles. There may be times when we will offer above the midpoint. The decision to do so will be based on the applicant's level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills. Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and the compensation rates of the employees within the company doing the same position.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer