Production Technician II
This individual will set-up and run machines in the manufacturing department to produce a quality part and to meet customers demands. PTI (one) position with opportunity to attain PTII (two) position with increased responsibilities and cross training. STEMCO Kaiser has a 35 pound weight limit restriction. Anything over 35 pounds will require a two man lift or mechanical lifting device.
PTI (One) Position: Trained in one area / machine of manufacturing.
PTII (Two) Position: Proficient in the setup and operation in multiple areas / machines of manufacturing. Both positions require....
• 0-1 years experience required in a manufacturing facility, 1-2 years preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide will be required.
• Ability to read and understand basic operating procedures and production requirements.
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
• Ability to read micrometers and calipers.
• Ability to function as a member of a team.
• Problem solving skills.
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use of hands including to reach, and talk/hear.
• Frequently work near moving mechanical parts.
• Eye and hearing protection, appropriate gloves/sleeves, face shield (when needed), and steel toed shoes required.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!