Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for 1st and3rd Shift Manufacturing Support Technicians to support our Professional Scientific Services group in in Bothell, WA.
Excellent pay, third shift differential. No experience required - training will be provided.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Manufacturing Support Technicians work in a manufacturing facility and performs a variety of environmental service duties to maintain and sterilize the manufacturing suite and equipment
- Ensure all clean room areas and equipment are clean, disinfected and ready for production of sterile medical products
- Ensure equipment, materials, and other resources are in place to meet production demands
- Operate Microsoft Applications (for charting, presentations, etc.) and other computer based systems utilized in the manufacturing department (i.e., MES, HMIs, etc.)
- Follow standard procedures and execute activities independently, as well as in a team environment
- Complete detailed and accurate documentation, and address procedural/documentation errors expeditiously and effectively
- Project a positive attitude and represent a good example for other team members
- Perform other tasks, as assigned
- Experience working in a clean room environment of manufacturing facility
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours/day in a physically active role
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Minimum of high school diploma, or equivalent
- Reliable, hardworking team player
- Ability to pass a full physical including a respiratory certification, with annual monitoring,as well asa drug test to work in a manufacturing environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
This position is full-time, working 1st or 3rd shift.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Bothell, WA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.