Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson MEDICAL designs, engineers and manufactures complex devices and components with applications in wound healing, surgical and minimally invasive, fluid management, pulmonology and interventional and structural heart. Our pioneering Advanced Polymers team was the first to manufacture and supply medical balloons to the medical device industry. Nordson MEDICAL works with doctors, start-ups and large medical companies around the world at any point in the product lifecycle, from concept to launch and beyond.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Trainer will be responsible for:
Education and Experience RequirementsEducation
- Introduction, development, compliance and cross training of manufacturing personnel
- Establishing and maintaining training protocol focus on ensuring that individuals are fully trained
- Implement and maintain a training tracking system to be used to track training statuses, facilitate operators development and also allow cross training to improve flexibility across the production team disciplines
- For supporting training needs of the Manufacturing and Development teams and solicit feedback on areas of improvement and work collaboratively to address training gaps
- Assisting manufacturing personnel with training software access
- Evaluating and developing training plans for new operators
- Developing training KPIs and ensuring all training records are up to date
- Networking with Supervisor, Leads and Quality to ensure procedures, training requirements and work instructions are adhere to
- Developing and implementing hands-on tests to ensure performance accuracy and compliance to work instructions
: High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institutionExperience
: Previous Trainer role in a Medical Device environment preferred
Minimum 5 years' experience in a medical device environment
Previous LEAN experience preferredSkills and AbilitiesPreferred Skills and Abilities
Ability to demonstrate a record of excellent performance in meeting high standards of quality, quantity and dependability (attendance and punctuality)
Good communication skills and proven ability to organize and execute training plans
Exceptional organization skills and ability to develop and manage training records and KPIs
Ability to work well with others, and ability to work well on teams
Dexterity and Attention Detail is a must Have
Medical Device (i.e. Catheter, Implantable) is a must
Working experience in a FDA or ISO regulated is a must
Ability to sit frequently, stand, walk and bendWorking Conditions and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Travel Required
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
This job has expired.