Exmark is now hiring Welders. Our team is growing, and you can be a part of it. We build outdoor power equipment in a fast-paced, team environment.
Starting Pay: $19.25/hour plus a $2/hour shift differential for 2nd or 3rd Shift
Sign On Bonus: $2,500
2nd Shift Hours: 2:00pm-10:00pm
3rd Shift Hours: 10:00pm-6:00am
Performs and completes welding duties and responsibilities on a variety of different types of outdoor power equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
BENEFITS: Employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following their hire date.
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints, and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand.
- Selects appropriate weld jig, positions and secures piece parts in weld jig by loading parts by hand or by hoist.
- Performs MIG tack welds and seam welds based on project needs
- Sets up welding cells for production runs.
- Buff and inspect welded surfaces to insure quality standards are met.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- and more!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.