Immediate need for a talented Program Manager with experience in the Airlines Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-20263
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- A leader with strong understanding of Agile and can execute Agile processes and manage it.
- Work closely with QA, Product, DevOps, Delivery, Architecture and Engineering to directly impact the customer's ability to meet PI goals.
- Be the master organizer of the Agile Teams' workload for each Program Increment (PI) and will define the agenda for and orchestrate the activities during each PI planning session
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Reporting status updates and metrics to senior leadership on the performance and efficiency of the ART. Facilitate risk management.
- Work to define working agreements.
- Support the Product manager when necessary.
- Release Train Engineer (RTE) 3-6 years of experience required.
- Manage and optimize the flow of work and value
- Identify and communicate improvements in planning activities
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Encourage collaboration between teams
- Facilitate System Demos
- Hands-on Technology, DevOps and Release Management
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the teams Train and help them improve
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.