Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Sales Enablement Programs team is a key part of the Global Sales Enablement team and responsible for driving critical cross-functional enablement programs that increase revenue and improve global field sales team impact. Cradlepoint is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, and experienced Sales Enablement professional. This individual will join the Global Sales Enablement team. They will be based in our Boise, Idaho office and be dedicated to the Inside Sales team in North America. This individual will deliver onboarding and ongoing programs, improving the knowledge, core skills and competencies of our sellers as they engage with our clients, prospects, partners, carriers, and managed service providers. This key role works cross-functionally with stakeholders representing many levels of the Inside Sales and Field Sales organization, training, and actively coaching sellers to enhance their ability to create, qualify and close opportunities aligned with corporate and sales leadership priorities and revenue goals.
What Will You Do?
The ideal candidate:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement enablement programs that enhance inbound and outbound sales tactics, methodologies, and productivity
- Contribute to developing, implementing, and executing onboarding and continued learning plans for inside sells reps
- Deliver hands-on coaching and mentoring of teams in line with key success metrics, such as quantifiable increase in pipeline development
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation efforts and campaigns
- Support and co-deliver critical sales skill workshops
- Measure and report on enablement activities and quantifiable results
- Work closely with inside sales management to support reps with ongoing needs with sales skills, email best practices, and phone presence
- Has in-depth experience and proven success coaching inside sales representatives. Ideally this candidate has previously held and demonstrated success in an inside sales role, themselves
- Support and Design productivity programs to support expected performance across a range of solutions & target markets developing content & programs
- Demonstrates proven ability to solve problems and enhance processes in measurable ways, with ongoing cross-functional communication and clear, concise updates to stakeholders
- Is a team player, with a creative flair, able to multi-task efficiently, while working well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Will bring an enthusiastic, energetic, can-do attitude to the teams
- Has expertise in and has delivered tool training on Zoom Info, Salesforce, Outreach or similar tools
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, or similar function
- 2+ years of experience supporting teams, especially Inside Sales
- Strong exposure, and ideally first-hand experience, as an actual seller
- Rich program and project management skills
- Solid group presentation and individual coaching skills
- Strong use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and within a matrixed team environment
- Strong ability to proactively identify, recommend, and implement new approaches to sales performance optimization
- Ability to take on challenging problems and navigate to solutions
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and deliver multiple work projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate appropriately with all levels of management
- Ability to quickly learn the variety of Cradlepoint solutions and services, target prospect personas and associated business processes
- Ability to participate in and improve Sales Enablement processes, overall
- Experience in sales tools and technology such as CRM, Content Management and Learning Management systems
- Strong program and project management skills
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.