This Project Analyst for the Analytics department supports Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance – one of the top performing Accountable Care Organizations in the country – through technical skills (data warehousing, reporting, software, modeling, predictive analysis) and data expertise using multiple tools. We are familiar with healthcare measures, technical vendors, statistical modeling in support of driving down costs and improving quality of members in our communities
The Project Analyst provides coordination on small to large projects in support of the Analytics department. The Project Analyst supports assigned projects to include, but not limited to, development of automated reporting, defined measures, clinical projects requiring data, expansion of new technical resources and new business growth.
Position Assures timely and successful project completion through:
- Support of assigned projects
- Coordination of deliverables
- Project and resource planning
- Documentation including Project Charters, evolving requests and meeting minutes
- Collaborate with Analytical Developers to ensure deliverables have met department requirements of accuracy / timeliness / peer review
- Gains familiarity with Analytical tools, team and requirements for successful project completion
- Apprises Analytical Leaders of updates affecting project status
- Identifies analytical deliverables related to projects to breakdown silos and duplication of effort
- Acts as a resource to answer questions and address concerns; is a liaison between Analytics and Department Stakeholders across the Organization to assure project success.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, three years’ experience in project management, group facilitation and serving as a team lead, as well as data compilation, outcomes measures, reporting, analyzing trends, auditing, and budgets.
Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White Dallas Administration Office (This position can offer remote capabilities or a hybrid schedule of office and remote)
Specialty/Department/Practice – Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance Analytics
Shift/Schedule – Full Time / Exempt
Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 2 years experience required
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology including contracts, populations and platforms highly preferred
- Familiarity with technical terminology and platforms highly preferred
- Experience with LEAN/Six Sigma highly preferred
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Posted 12 minutes ago
Posted 12 minutes ago
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
Posted 8 minutes ago