Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago with a strong history of serving Municipal and Private Sector clients in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
We are seeking a motivated professional to join our Municipal/Civil Engineering Team.
This individual will support Water/Wastewater, Water Resources, and Civil Engineering projects by performing a wide range of tasks depending on their skill set, including but not limited to water and sewer conveyance and treatment system design and planning, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, stormwater, drainage and erosion and sediment control design, plan reviews, code review, feasibility studies, permitting, and report preparation. Our Project Engineers interface with clients and manage multi-disciplinary projects with other staff as resources and can choose either a technical manager or project manager career track.
- Support and manage projects for multiple clients with a focus in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
- Interact with clients regarding technical challenges with opportunities to perform project management if desired.
- Develop plans, technical reports and specifications.
- Assist with the development of junior staff and mentoring of other group employees.
- Work on a diversified backlog of projects and assignments with different clients in various market sectors.
- Work in one of Pennoni’s most successful Civil Engineering groups in the region
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE License, preferably in the state of Delaware and Pennsylvania, or ability to obtain through comity.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience
- Leadership qualities for managing staff and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with clients
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new analysis software as needed
- Desire to be involved in the community
Why Work With Us?
- AutoCAD experience strongly preferred
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.