Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities, our diverse, 650+ member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas, including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and construction engineering, to create better places for people.
We are a team of experts with individual specialties working together, driven to make a difference through people-focused problem solving, design, and ideas. In everything we do, we put people first. We create places for communities of people that help solve a problem and drive them forward-advancing the whole community today and well into the future.
Prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans to explain design intent, bidding, and construction. Initially, this will require an understanding of the company standards and procedures. Working within a team, under direct supervision, to learn and understand the collaboration of Construction Documents within our company. Construction Document preparation will include working with the Interior Designer and Project Architect to provide plans and details. The duties to compile a set of these drawings for a project include, but not limited to:
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Assist project architects and interior designers in the application of principles, methods, and techniques of the architectural, engineering, design, and construction disciplines.
- Review and draft plans and details for project design and standards.
- Assist in project filing, organization, documentation related to different phases of the project.
- Perform Detailed Field Measurement and Documentation.
- Prepare and submit applications for plan review to local jurisdictions.
- Working to complete projects under established deadlines.
- The ability to take the initiative to get a project completed.
- Learning new design strategies and techniques.
- Working in a team environment.
- Minimum of a 4-year bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a commercial architecture firm.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Able to work at least 40 hours per week.
- Proficient in Revit, Enscape, Sketch-up, AutoCAD, and Microsoft /Excel programs.
- A thirst for architecture, good critical thinking skills, and the ability to work seamlessly in a team atmosphere is a must.
- Healthcare and/or multi-family experience is a plus.
- Reliable transportation.
The position is full-time. Pay is commensurate with experience and ability. Growth at OHM Advisors
Advancement isn't just for our clients. We're committed to moving our team forward, too. At OHM Advisors, you'll enjoy challenging, meaningful work at a growing company creating innovative solutions for forward-thinking clients. But there's not just cool work on big projects. You'll be empowered to create your own career path in a culture that supports your individual professional development goals and encourages your pursuits through continued opportunities for growth. Read about some of our opportunities for career growth and enrichment on our website. OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.