The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's/applicant's qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Project Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
The Project Coordinator would assist their Project Lead with assignments that touch on all aspects of design, facilities, and project management related to Sky Clubs.
- Club assessment and documentation of seating, seat utilization, and guest group counting to help determine club group mix and lay the foundation for future refinements of club seating arrangements for efficiency and comfort
- Assist with management of file structure and project archiving, managing stakeholder notifications of when changes occur and collecting, organizing, and troubleshooting any issues with access by those stakeholders
- Management of learning and professional development program (lunch and learns) with new and existing vendors to expand the team's knowledge base of the industry's latest technology and products
- Management of and maintenance of Materials Library, Vendor Directory, and cataloging of Project samples for ease of use by Design Team
- Assist with the completion and maintenance of the Brand Documents and Reporting for Company Sky Club, including Responsibility Matrix, Club Data, stakeholder outreach and alignment of content.
- Management of furniture standards catalog and outreach to new and existing vendors as products or product details requires further review, assessment, update, etc.
- Other responsibilities and projects may be assigned as necessary
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional business communication and customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with AutoCad, Bluebeam, Sketchup, Microsoft Office suite, and Adobe Creative Cloud suite (specifically
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to work independently and complete projects within provide timelines
- Solution oriented, multi-task capable, and have demonstrated the ability to collaborate well with others in a fast
- paced, time sensitive environment
- Embraces and celebrates diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Successful completion of any required employment-related screenings (e.g. DOT Drug Testing, Fingerprinting, etc)
This position is a contract/temporary role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, 401K and Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays' guiding principles is 'do the right thing'. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1149312
This job has expired.