Immediate need for a talented Project Coordinator with experience in the Airlines Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Eagan, MN. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-31891
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Define, redesign, and document operations processes and procedures.
- Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain requirements for operations projects from initial phase to final implementation, ensuring deliverables meet requirements.
- Maintain and communicate operations project status and issues.
- Participate in evaluations of operations tools, facilities, and technology.
- Partner with project teams and business users regarding new systems development to ensure that operations standards are followed and prepare the operations staff to provide support.
- Partner with support staff and vendors to ensure that existing systems comply with operations configurations and performance standards.
- Partner with application teams and business users to establish service level agreements for operations functions.
- Participate in integration and acceptance testing of new systems and lead from an operations perspective.
- Assist in training and mentoring operations personnel in current procedures and tools.
- Analyze incident trends, identify problems, and follow through on problem resolution.
- Maintain knowledge database of known errors and resolutions by monitoring incident, problem, and change management processes. Ensure timely distribution of knowledge.
- Perform specific analytical tasks based on assignment or area of responsibility.
- Understand business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for support of operations goals and objectives.
- Partner with the appropriate IT personnel and users to assist in operations process creation, redesign, and documentation.
- Translate high level requirements into functional specifications for new operations tools and manages changes to such specifications.
- Work with development organizations throughout the project lifecycle to approve deliverables, complete operations project tasks, and prepare the operations staff for new implementations. Participate in testing new systems.
- Document, publish, and train operations personnel in various processes, procedures, and tools. Perform at a proficient level and is knowledgeable within specific IT functional areas that may vary.
- May be responsible for analyzing incident trends, maintaining known errors, and resolutions, identifying problems and coordinating problem resolution.
- Knowledgeable/Certified with ITIL4 Standards preferred. Proficient in Excel and Word with some understanding of command line prompt. Able to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
- Must be solution oriented, a problem solver, process oriented, team player and good communication on all levels both written and verbal.
- May perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.