Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni’s Philadelphia Office has an immediate open position for a Project Engineer. Potential assignments include a wide range of projects for public and private sector clients including: commercial, industrial, and institutional redevelopment projects in urban and suburban settings.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Preparing civil/site engineering designs and plans for jurisdictional approval and permitting
- Working with designers and other PM’s to complete projects
- Showing initiative in job performance
- Seeking solutions to problems
- Having knowledge or experience with State and Federal agencies as well as local municipalities is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8 to 12 years related experience
- EIT required, PE (Pennsylvania) required
- Knowledge of storm water management principles in the City of Philadelphia
- Construction detailing
- Ability to speak, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to manage project workflows and budgets
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of an effective team
- Knowledge of civil construction practices
- Familiarity with AutoCAD software
- Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment on a variety of project types
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
Why Work With Us?
- Familiarity with additional software including Revit, Pondpack, etc.
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.