Come be a part of endless possibilities for growth and professional expertise!
At CohnReznick, we are looking for forward thinking, driven, enthusiastic individuals looking to take the next step in their career. Recognized as a top public accounting firm, CohnReznick has the necessary tools to take public accounting to the next level. Our firm offers a unique culture within a collaborative atmosphere. We commit to team building and knowledge sharing, empowering our employees with the tools and resources to think differently and become the best people in our profession. As a member of our firm, your success is our success.
We have an immediate need for a Consulting Associate within our Project Finance and Consulting Group, based in Charlotte. This role serves developers and institutional investors in the renewable energy and real estate industries by offering a continuum of consulting services, including structuring and analysis of the economic and tax components of financial transactions. A substantial amount of the Consulting Associate's work will relate to the accounting, tax structuring, and financial modeling of various federal and state tax incentives including renewable energy tax credits.
General job functions include:
- Financial modeling of renewable energy and real estate transactions
- Due diligence and valuation in M&A transactions
- Analysis of partnership tax constructs
- Communication and presentation of results to executive-level management
(special skills and experience, licenses, certifications, and education)
Your CR Advantage:
- BS/BA degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 0-3 years of consulting experience preferably within either the finance and/or accounting industries
- Experience with partnership tax concepts a plus, but not necessary
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a strong preference for providing financial analysis support in a consulting environment
- Understanding of basic finance concepts, including concepts related to time value of money
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills, with the proven ability to coherently express complex concepts, both orally and in writing
- Deadline driven with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in an environment of multiple responsibilities
- Some travel may be required
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Discretionary annual bonuses and spot bonuses
- 21 days of Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + 5 early closing days
- Guided career path
- Designated L&D team
- Career Coach
- Education reimbursement
- Resources of a national firm
- Flexible work arrangements
- DressSmart Policy - dress for your day!
www.cohnreznick.comConnect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
#LI-KN1 #CB #GD
This job has expired.