Are you passionate about our environmentand ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to excellence, to new ideas, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you based in our Richmond, VA lab.Who are we? We are Montrose, the premier environmental services provider.
The PMAwill be responsible for assisting with login,storage,and verification of client samples; verifies chains of custody and notifies client of discrepancies. You'll need at least oneyear of experience in a laboratory environment and welcome the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holiday to ensure work/life balance for our people.
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need.
- Access to telemedicine and employee assistance programs
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As a key member of ourteam, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Assists with login,storage,and verification of client samples; verifies chains of custody and notifies client of discrepancies
- Reviews client protocols and verifies study is set up accordingly
- Reviews data for trends or anomalies if applicable
- Works directly with project managers, group leaders, and clients
- General administrative project support such as keeping detailed project notes and records or organization and maintenance of project data files (quote, chain of custody, study plan/protocol, lab instructions, etc.)
- Maintains and monitors project plans and schedule (sample pulls, delivery, and available sample inventory)
- Assists with project tracking and interlaboratory communication
- Sit in on client calls and meetings (when necessary)
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
This job has expired.
- BS/BA in an analytical science or equivalent experience in analytical/environmental laboratory
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google equivalents: Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs, PowerPoint/Google Slides, etc.
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels of the organization
- Flexible schedule including overtime as needed
- Able to multi-task under strict deadlines
- PMA experience is preferred but not required