BlueCrest is a global, innovative leader in enterprise print, mail and customer communications. Our products include printers, inserters, sorters and parcel solutions-and a renewed commitment to innovative software and vote-by-mail solutions. We are proud to be an industry and market leader in the mail space.
Although our manufacturing headquarters is based in Danbury, Connecticut, we are a global company with clients and team members in over 18 countries worldwide, including an expansive field service team comprised of over eight-hundred specialized field service technicians.
- Work in a deployment environment contributing to the planning and execution of leading-edge Process Automation for the eCommerce and parcel sorting automation industries. Fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Project planning and management
- End to end delivery of a set of projects through the full life cycle
- Risk management
- Quality assurance of deliveries to the client
- Delivering projects on-time and within budget
- Prepare agendas and lead different types of project meetings
- Manage project schedule within contract requirements
- Responsibility for managing of all changes
- Working closely with Management
- Document management
- Prioritizing the assignment of project resource to individual projects
- Resolving conflicting requirements
- Ensure that performance management practice is adopted by project delivery teams
- Responsible for the identification and mitigation of any risks associated with the project
- BS degree or qualifying related work experience (minimum 6+ years)
- Experience (minimum 3+ years) in material handling and/or parcel industry
- Communication (Written and Verbal) and an ability to build relationships
- Creating and motivating internal and external project teams
- Creates additional opportunities out of on-going projects
- High level of understanding of technical issues
- Promote company values and standards
This job has expired.
- PMP Certification preferred