Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Test America is searching for a Project Manager I in Phoenix, AZ.
This is an entry level position into the area of project management. The Project Manager I (PM I) is accountable for coordinating and managing clients' projects through all phases of laboratory operations, including project set-up and maintenance, login review, communication of analytical issues, client account maintenance, reporting, invoicing, bottle orders, client pickups, and identification of work share facilities. The PM I role fosters and develops client relationships in support of the CSO mission.
Project Manager I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Project set-up:
• Project review in LIMS
• Sets up project
• Adds any project notes (special reporting and invoicing instructions, etc.)
• Reviews project documentation (permits, SOW, QAPP, and purchase/task orders)
• Adds any project documentation to central repository (permits, SOW, QAPP, and purchase/task orders)
• Sets up client for Total Access
• Manages purchase orders, task orders, contracts, and change order requests
• Sample Receipt:
• Communicates any issues to clients for duration of project
• Manages incoming work for Rush and short holds
• Reviews log-in
• Resolves log-in issues with client
• Informs client of any log-in discrepancies
• Client specific report requirements
• Reviews job list daily and manages due dates
• Communicates any expected delays to clients before the job due date
• Sets up delivery route
• Reviews final invoice before issuing to client
• Generates credit/debit memos as needed
• Submits credit/debit memos for approval
• Client set-up:
• Work with CSM to communicate lab capabilities to the client
• Requests new client review
• Confirms sales assignments with BDMs and notifies assigned AE/BDM
• Takes new quote requests from clients
• Account Maintenance:
• Follow up calls and visits with clients
• Provides technical support as needed
• Uses company resources to follow up on client requests
• Familiarity with company capabilities and key contacts
• Quotes & Proposals:
• Initiates project QAPP review with operations, QA, and subcontract labs as needed
• Initiates technical support from operations as needed (special requests, method development, technical review, etc.)
• Quote generation and approvals
• Reviews client quote requests for capabilities, certifications, scope
• Confirms client contracts (if applicable) and pricing
• Determines lab placement for the work
• Account maintenance:
• Submits client complaints and participates in correction action / follow up as needed
• Communicates client issues/complaints to sales
• Follows up on client requests
• Supports the follow up of quotes/bids for tracking purposes
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Eurofins TestAmerica services, products, testing capabilities, technology, production, and support systems
• Program specifications and laboratory procedures
• Environmental regulations
• Process improvement methods
• QA program plan
• Contract compliance
• Laboratory methods and techniques
• Basic knowledge of the LIMS
• Effective time management
• Computer skills - using routine software applications such as Outlook, Office, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to multi-task and be adaptable and flexible
• Ability to ensure requirements for On-Time Delivery are met
• Attention to Clients: Demonstrates a desire to understand customer needs; listens to what customers are saying and asks questions as appropriate; demonstrates awareness of client goals. Follows up with clients during projects and following project completion; keeps clients up to date about decisions that affect them; seeks the comments, criticisms and involvement of clients; adjusts services based on client feedback.
• Technical Familiarity: Seeks information from a variety of sources in a variety of ways to respond to client's technical questions about the project and to effectively communicate project status.
• Customer Service Orientation: Strives to meet customer expectations and takes responsibility to resolve client complaints. Provides prompt, efficient and personalized assistance to meet the requirements, requests, and concerns of customers; provides thorough, accurate information to answer customers' questions and inform them of commitment times or performance guarantees; actively looks for ways to help customers by identifying and proposing appropriate solutions and/or services; establishes boundaries as appropriate for unreasonable customer demands.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Phoenix, AZare encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
• BS/BA in Chemistry/Sciences or related field from an accredited university; four years related experience may substitute for a degree
• 6 months of client-relationship/customer service experience
• Prefer some bench chemist or field experience
• Requires additional lab training in methods and QA across multiple departments
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.