We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive,creative,and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to dowhat isgood for our people and communities.
Theimpact you will have:
In your role as aProject Manager, you play an impactfulrole in achieving Softchoice's vision, responsible for delivering success and owning the end results of every project, good or bad. Acting as the face of Softchoice, you are far more than a coordinator. You will help lead initiatives that will continue to grow and mature the PMO, and in doing so continue to build a culture of project management excellence in your region.
Whatyou'llbring to the table:
- Working alongside engineers and architects to align execution to what the customer really needs.
- Create project roadmaps.
- Delivering on the customer's deeper purposeand constantly improving our approach.
- Leading colleagues and customers through challengesandplotting the path to success.
- Occasionally workevenings and weekends to meet project deadlines.
Why people love working here:
- Previous experience with IT infrastructure projects (Microsoft an asset).
- Practical knowledge of services delivery and IT Operations.
- Knowledge of major business technologies is a bonus (such as Cloud and Microsoft).
- 3-5 years of related work experience leading enterprise projects.
- PMP Certification.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed todiversity, inclusion & belonging.
People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Requirean accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly email@example.com. We are committed toworkwith you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we willonboardyou remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'llbe connected withyour new team in no time.
#L1-DG1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.