Location: Dallas, TX
Description: Our client, highly successful and innovative in the food manufacturing industry, is currently seeking a Project Manager- New Business Development. Long career opportunity reporting into a very top VP/Sales! Uncapped commissions on top of base salary!
• Generate outbound leads / develop inbound leads - through email, social prospecting, and cold calling.
• Identify and penetrate new customers in order to "capture new flags".
• Build and maintain a full sales pipeline, using HubSpot, and retain a strong relationship with customers to move projects through the full sales cycle.
• Meet and exceed quantitative and qualitative goals for sourcing, prospecting, consumer interactions, and other vital sales processes.
• Maintain and expand penetration within customer base through building strong relationships.
• Collaborate with various departments internally to assure customer satisfaction.
• Show initiative while working independently or within the team; anticipating obstacles, planning solutions, and resolving issues.
• Maintain a high level of integrity, commitment, and trust to exceed customer expectations.
• Educate and advise customers on technical capabilities, pricing, scheduling, and the various processes of inspecting their products.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: •Associates Degree and at least 1+ years experience in a sales role or a commensurate combination of education and experience. •The position requires good, basic, clerical and administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality. •Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines. •Ability to operate computer hardware and to work with software applications. •Communication skills - ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally. •Interpersonal skills - cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured. •Effective work skills - conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active. •Must have the ability to make decisions and judgments. •Must have the ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships and deal with employees in an efficient and professional manner. •Must have the ability to work independently. •Must have the ability to multi-task. •Must have excellent customer service skills. •Must have attention to detail and accuracy. •Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and commitment to meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals. •Passion for customer service and problem solving.
Strong career opportunity! Product/portfolio stand alone in their industry! Immediate interviews and hire! Local candidates to Dallas highly preferred but may offer sign-on bonus relocation to right candidate. Please send qualified resume to: email@example.com