Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 19644
PURPOSE: Develop, design and quote robotic welding solutions as an in-house automation expert. Work with field sales and customers directly to provide pre-sale application vetting, robotic proposal development, and post-sale support.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Develop proposals for robotic system solutions that solve real customer welding needs (lack of quality, production, personnel, etc.).
- Create strong relationships with both internal and external customers to drive territory sales goals.
- Create project budgets which drive the profitability of the division and company.
- Assist with project justification using simulation software, cycle time analysis and ROI calculations.
- Travel to customer locations to interact with project teams and business owners (10% Typical).
- Follow-up with quote/order design input: assisting Project Engineer with equipment/system design as needed for orders and assisting Design Engineering group with new system /equipment concepts.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with trade shows: layout, demos, setup, and participation as required.
- Provides in-house demonstrations and tours as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Degree in Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years engineering, design, or project experience.
- Minimum 1-5 years in customer facing role (Sales preferred).
- Must be familiar with the Contract Review and Design Control procedures as they apply to proposals.
- Understanding of project margins, costing and how they affect the business.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Ability to interface with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Must have a general understanding of PC Computer systems/software; including the production computer system and system layout software used for quotes/demos.
- Has in-depth knowledge in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Ability to solve complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- May represent the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Engineer, Welding, Project Manager, Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.