Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently looking for a Project Site Design Engineer
with experience consistent, but not limited to:
Pennoni is currently looking for a Project Engineer. Potential assignments include a wide range of projects for public and private sector clients including commercial, industrial, and institutional redevelopment projects in urban and suburban settings. Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Preparing civil/site engineering designs and plans for jurisdictional approval and permitting
- Working with designers and other Project Managers to complete projects
- Completing tasks and assignments as directed by the project manager within the time frames and budgets for the particular project
- Knowledge of design standards being used by the technology for the various clients and ability to develop engineering solutions
- Documenting solutions in an organized manner and then accurately describing them to the project manager and design team
- Experience with project development, budget constraints, filing of project data, meeting design criteria, assuring that work has been completed and reviewed by competent personnel, the design work meets the client's requirements, and has been through a QA/QC process prior to being delivered to the client
- Attending meetings with clients and providing client updates and coordination either directly or with the supervision of immediate supervisor
Showing initiative in job performance and seeking solutions to problems
- Having knowledge or experience with State and Federal agencies as well as local municipalities
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8 to 12 years related experience
- 4 to 7 years of management experience
- PE license preferred
- knowledge of stormwater management principles and construction detailing Preferred Attributes:
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently within a group setting
- Experience in the Philadelphia region
- Experience with Revit and PondPack Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.